A facial cleans, exfoliates and nourishes the skin to promote clear, well-hydrated skin.
A facial begins with a cleansing with cotton pads or sponges and a product chosen for your skin type (normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, mature.) Then esthetician covers your eyes and looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp that reveal various skin conditions.
Extraction of blackheads or whiteheads if you want it and need it. People have different pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially on thin or ruddy skin.
Facial massage using classic strokes like effleurage to both relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles.
A facial mask targeted to your skin type and condition. During the facial, the esthetician should stay in the room and give you a scalp massage or some other service.
- Basic Custom Facial
- Facial Solution for Lightening / Pigmentation
- Facial Solution for Anti-Aging
- Facial Solution for oily, blemished skin
- Facial Solution for Sensitive Skin
- Facial Solution for Rosacea Relief
- Facial Solution for Dry Dehydrated Skin
- Facial Solution for Ultra Rejuvenation and Lifting
- 6 layer Facial Solution to Replenish Dry Dehydrated Skin
- DR ROLAND SACHER LUXURY COLLAGEN FACIAL
- Rapid Results Facials Quick Lift
- Triple Peel Microdermabrasion