Enjoy The Private Country Club Lifestyle
Providing panoramic mountain views, CopperWynd’s breathtaking 26,500 square-foot clubhouse is a secluded haven of elegance and well being. Offering only the finest amenities and services, CopperWynd invites you to enjoy a truly extraordinary country club lifestyle. The Club features:
- A complete state-of-the-art cardio training system
- An extensive array of classes, training programs and personal training
- Membership opportunities to meet individual needs
- Social activities and events
- Discounts at our signature on-site restaurant and wine bar
- Resort guest room discounts
Spa, Health and Fitness Center
The Health and Fitness Center provides a spacious environment for both cardiovascular and strength training. It is meticulously furnished with the state-of-the-art finest cardiovascular, strength and free-weight equipment including spin bike center, group fitness training, personal fitness design, wellness evaluation, nutrition consultations, weight management programs and educational wellness seminars.
World-Class Tennis Facilities and Programs
CopperWynd features nine lighted championship tennis courts including a stadium exhibition court, Tennis Boutique, and a spectators' terrace. The Premier Membership provides exclusive privileges at all of The Club’s tennis courts and amenities:
- Nine lighted championship courts
- Unique programming for ages two and up
- Coordinated scheduling for children and adults
- Weekly lessons and clinics
- Leagues, tournaments and tennis camps for all ages and levels
SunRidge Canyon Golf Club
Club members enjoy preferred status at this Keith Foster-designed 18-hole course, which lies just downhill from the resort. Famous for its "Wicked 6" holes, the course begins at the upper mouth of a canyon and descends switchback-style to the canyon floor. There's plenty to keep players interested, including the stunning views.
Luxuriously Tranquil Pool Areas
The resort pools consist of a 2,200 square-foot social pool, a 1,000 square-foot two lane lap pool, and secluded mountainside jacuzzi.
For more information, please contact the Membership Department at 480-333-1844.
Other Benefits include
- Well appointed locker rooms
- Wet steam rooms
- Therapeutic whirlpool spas
- Various organized activities
- Over 40 weekly group training and fitness classes
Monday through Friday, 5:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Membership and Fitness Desk