Join the Country Club Lifestyle
Featuring panoramic views, CopperWynd’s recently renovated 26,500 square-foot clubhouse is a secluded haven of quiet elegance. We invite you to enjoy an extraordinary country club lifestyle with the following amenities:
- A complete state-of-the-art cardio training system
- An extensive array of classes, training programs and personal training
- Membership opportunities to meet individual needs
- Social activities and events
- Discounts In Flourish restaurant
Spa, Health & Fitness Center
The Health & Fitness Center provides a spacious and beautiful environment for cardiovascular and strength training outfitted with the latest in cardio and weight machines, plus dedicated yoga and spinning studios. From the most advanced athletic flooring by PLAE to the silent, effective air movement from Big Ass Fans and cubbies outfitted with charger units, no detail of an enjoyable workout has been overlooked. Programs include group fitness training, personal fitness design, wellness evaluation, nutrition consultations, weight management programs and educational wellness seminars.
The Spa at CopperWynd features six treatments rooms, a relaxation room, and separate men’s and women’s locker rooms outfitted with steam and whirlpool. Our treatment menu offers a selection of facials, body treatments, manicures and pedicures.
Cliff Drysdale Tennis Facilities and Programs
CopperWynd Resort & Club features nine lighted championship tennis courts including a stadium exhibition court and a spectators' terrace.The Premier Membership provides exclusive privileges at all of The Club’s tennis courts and amenities:
- Nine lighted championship courts (4 Plexi Cushion and 5 Soft Premier® Courts)
- Unique programming for ages two and up
- Coordinated scheduling for children and adults
- Weekly lessons and clinics
- Leagues, tournaments and tennis camps for all ages and levels
Luxuriously Tranquil Pool Areas
The pools consist of a 2,200 square-foot resort-style social pool and a 1,000 square-foot, two-lane lap pool, in addition to a secluded mountainside whirlpool spa. The social pool area features lush foliage, cascading waterfall and the Pool Bar.
For more information, please contact the Membership Department, 480.333.1844.
Other Benefits include
- Full-Service Locker Rooms
- Wet Steam Rooms
- Therapeutic Whirlpool Spas
- Outdoor Adventure Activities
- More Than 30 Weekly Group Training and Fitness Classes
Rejuvenate at The Spa
The Spa at CopperWynd provides an atmosphere of wellness and quiet relaxation. Our highly trained and caring staff are skilled in a wide range of body therapies and skincare using superb spa products.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a list of our FAQs, click <<HERE>>